grifo® Mini Module Atmel AT89C51CC03
Doesn't Need Programmer.
the Serial Line.
GMM 518 Zero English Tech. Manual PDF format.
Ver. 5.00 - Rel. 03 October
GMB HR84 + GMM 518
Zero English Tech. Manual PDF
Ver. 5.00 - Rel. 13 August
picture shows GMM 518 Zero that has the dimension
of DIP28 integrated circuit. The GMM
518 Zero is equipped with Atmel AT89C51AC3 microcontroller.
GMM 518 Zero possible
- Integrated system that can be used directly on the board
developed by the user a macro component.
- Smart intelligent nodes with local functionalities as PID
algorithms for controlling temperatures, motors, valves, etc.
- Teleacquisition and telecontrol on medium and low distances.
- Home automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, security and
acces control systems.
- Car automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, anti-teft and
acces control systems, functionality checks.
- Didactics: GMM 518 Zero offers a very low cost to
learn 8051 Core, we have many starter kits options. For this
purpose it is likewise interesting the CAN
GMT or GMM TST3 support card.
- Whenever there is a short time to market: the user can see
a prototype or even a ready product in one week.
- Decentralized systems as robots, automation of production
line machines, big factory automations.
F E A T U R E
- Standard container with 28 pin male socket, dual in line,
100 mils pitch, 600 mils width.
- Very small dimension: 20,6 x 42,6 x 15 mm.
- Weight: 6,8 g.
- 4 layers printed circuit to obtain best noisy resistance
and best EMI performance.
- No external programmer is needed as GMM 518 Zero is
System Programming) Mini Module.
FLASH of Micro is Programmable and Erasable by using serial
- Micro FLASH programming or deleting can be managed
by using the FLIP program
available from ATMEL.
- Single power supply required +5Vdc 10-14mA (the current consumption
can change according with module connections).
- Availability of power saving setting as idle mode and power
- Atmel T89C51CC03
microcontroller (8051 code compatibile) with 14,74 MHz crystal.
- Programmable machine speed at 12 or 6 clock cycle.
- 64K FLASH for code, 2K FLASH for boot loader, 2,2K RAM for
data, 2K EEPROM for data.
- 8 A/D converter channels with 10 bits resolution, 20 µsec
- A/D reference voltage available on connector.
- 14 interrupt sources with 4 priority levels.
- 3 Timers Counters up to 16 bits
- 5 PCA channels up to 16 bits with PWM, watch dog, compare,
capture, etc. functionality.
- Watch Dog section that protect the controlled system in any
- 24 digital I/O lines available on connector. Some of these
lines have multiple functions.
- Hardware serial line with programmable Baud Rate up to 115200
Baud, RS 232 buffered or at TTL level.
- Transceiver MAX3222, for RS 232 serial line, with ESD protection
up to ±15KV.
- CAN controller compatible
with 2.0 A and 2.0 B standards.
- Reset and power supply control circuit based on MAX825.
- 5 configuration jumpers, with 1 acquired by firmware.
- Status LED managed by firmware.
- Internal FLASH and EEPROM can be managed through In System
Programming, or when the module is already mounted, by using
the serial communication line.
- Freeware software for PC, that supports the ISP programmation
to dowload the generated code, inside on board FLASH.
- Wide range of development tools as: Assembler (MCA51); C
compiler (µC/51, HTC51, SYS51CW, DDS Micro C51); BASIC
compiler (BASCOM 8051); PASCAL compiler (SYS51PW); etc.
- Long list of demo programs and use examples supplied under
source form, duly remarked, for the available development tools.
picture shows the test card that mount a grifo®
Mini Module type
GMM 518 Zero.
picture shows grifo® Mini BLOCK GMB-HR84 that mount a grifo®
Mini Module type
GMM 518 Zero.
F L I P
FLexible In-system Programmer
A POWERFUL AND
USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE
TOOL TO PROGRAM ATMEL C51 FLASH MCUS
is a free PC-based software tool that supports the "In-System
Programming" (ISP) of Atmel's Flash C51
microcontrollers through various communication interfaces, including
RS232, USB and CAN links, both in Windows® 9x/Me/2000/XP,
Windows NT® and Linux® environments FLIP can be used
through a Graphical User Interface or launched from a
DOS command window.
FLIP is a powerful toolset which enables the user to easily
embed Atmel's ISP function libraries (DLL) within
their applications without having to know the details of Atmel's
ISP protocols. FLIP adds flexibility, power and user-friendliness
to Atmel Flash C51 devices In-System Programming.
Free on Atmel's Web Site!
A C C E S
S O R I E S
8 Opto-In, 4 Relay
Housing Mini BLOCK Module witch 8
Opto-In and 4 Relay Outputs; Serial Line RS232 or TTL,
RS422/485, Current Loop, CAN;
Housing, 8 Alalog-In, 4 Opto-In, 4 Relay
Housing Analog BLOCK Module witch 8
Analog-In ,4 Opto-In, 4 Relay Outputs; Serial Line
RS232 or TTL, RS422/485, Current Loop;1 I2C
1 Serial Line USB
or CAN; Power Supply.
GMB - Housing,
16 Opto-In, 8 Relay
Housing Mini BLOCK Module witch 16
Opto-In and 8 Relay Outputs; Serial Line RS232 or TTL,
RS422/485, Current Loop; Power Supply.
Connector KIT Set, 4 pins
4 Female pins + AMP plastic housing
for GMB_HR84, etc..
AMP Cable Connector, 8 pins
1 m cable with 8 pins female AMP
connector for QTP_03, etc..
The EL 12 module is a complete, low cost, power
supply with extremely reduced dimension, that can be used in
conjunction with grifo®
cards as SDI 02, QTP 12, QTP 16Big, QTP 16,
QTP 22, QTP 24, QTP G28, etc.
W95/NT 8051-BASIC Compiler
BASCOM-8051© is a Windows BASIC
COMPILER for the 8051 family It is designed to run
on W95/NT and has all the features of BASCOM
LT. In addition it has full support for arrays and the single
floating point type.
µ C / 5 1
ANSI C Compiler
Develop high quality software for any 8051 in ANSI
C. µC/51 comes
with an incredible optimizing compiler, you can even write software
in ANSI C on 8051's with 1kB of code memory!
µC/51 is absolutely complete: user friendly multi
file Editor, Compiler, Assembler, Downloader, Source
Level Debugger. You will not need anything else.
dialect used is an almost complete version of Wirth's Pascal,
extended to, in a simple way, to take advantage of the special
hardware facilities contained in the 8051 and 80251 family chips.
Versions 5 and 6 furthermore contains objects and separately compiled
The LadderWORK Integrated
Development Enviroment (IDE)
The picture below, represents the apperance of the program
on your computer. LadderWORK has an integrated enviroment feature,
allowing you to draw schematics, compile programs and upload code
to PLC always working on the same window. The integrated enviroments
are composed by several parts described below.
Page up-dated at November 18, 2011
Home Cat. Index Es.
BAS. K51 Hobby