µ C /
ANSI C Compiler
for 8051 with TCP/IP-Stack
C Compiler for all 8051 family members
New version V1.20
the Demo (uc/51_v1.20.05 - 7,7 MByte, UK documentation
F R E E - 8KB LIMITED
µC/51 - English Tech. Manual PDF format.
The complete toolchain: µC/51
Develop high quality software for any 8051 in ANSI
C. µC/51 comes with an incredible optimizing
compiler, you can even write software in ANSI C on 8051's
with 1kB of code memory! µC/51 is absolutely
complete: user friendly multi file Editor, Compiler, Assembler,
Level Debugger. You will not need anything else.
With 100% sourcecode TCP/IP-Stack
- Embed the Internet in your applications, since V1.20
acomplete TCP/IP-Stack is included as 100% Source.
- Ultra-Small Footprint: A webserver will run with as littleas
1 kB of RAM and only about 6-8 kB additional
- All 8051's are supported, no specific assumptions.
- Different memory models exactly meet your demands.
- Full 32-bit IEEE Floating Point support.
- Write Interrupt handlers in C.
- Access up to 16 MB code and address space.
- Place global objects in any space: direct internal RAM,
indirect internal RAM, external RAM, code, bit.
ANSI C compiler
- Full support for the ANSI C language. NOT a
reduced subset of C or extended K&R C.
- Especially designed for ext. Harvard Architectures.
- Include assembly language in your C programs.
- compiler writes 100% assembler sourcecode .
- Integral support for source level Debugging.
Optimizations (only the most important)
- Call graphs for minimum RAM usage.
- Data flow optimization.
- Device specific instructions.
- Copy propagation.
- Loop reversion.
- Loop rotation.
- Loop induction.
- Strength reduction.
- Common subexpression elimination.
- Smart integral promotion.
- Peephole optimization.
- Fast Macro Assembler with rich directives.
- Access assembler functions from C.
- Strip linker compresses the code to the minimum.
- Output formats: binary and Intel Hex (more soon...).
Downloader / source level debugger
- Complete OS for downloading programs on development
boards (RAM) included as source code.
- Write programs to a Flash memory.
- C level Single Stepping.
- Terminal program included.
- Subset of ANSI C Library (including strings and printf()).
- I2C Bus Librarie with complete sourcecode.
- Open printf()-formatter (i.e. write your own lcd_printf()).
- Many demo sourcecodes included, up to a FFT.
- Demos for generic 8051's, Infineon's C515,
Texas Instrument's MSC1210, Analog Devices ADµC8xx,
µ C / 5 1,
C Compiler for 8051 fam..
Page up-dated at JMay 10,
BAS. K51 Examples